Thursday, April 28, 2005

Spring...

It's Spring... and that brings to mind blooms and blossoms, growth and gardening. I've been thinking about the growth and blooming that has been going on in my life - the fact that I'm trying to allow my creativity to blossom, encouraging growth and productivity. But then I realized something: there are some very destructive weeds and garden pests that need to be dealt with in order for me to truly grow. There are things in my life that have choked off my little seedlings time and time again. I need to deal with these things. Weed them out. Compost the heck out of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weed away girl. i did so a while back, and i've never been better. yes, it means much less people in your life, but at least much less grief as well. i'm trying to add people to my life one by one,being careful that they're not the type to be detrimental to my happiness. no stress, no mess!
it doesn't mean to delete those who may occasionally need you, just those that are extremely draining. it's the whole give/take thing.
best,
kerry