Thursday, January 20, 2005

TWP Creative Theme - GREEN

I have joined The Writing Parent site. (http://www.thewritingparent.com) Every week they post a Creative Theme to help you get those creative juices flowing. Since I'm trying to manifest some sort of writing career, I enjoy these "inspiration" topics. This week's topic is GREEN.

GREEN

Life
That element that creates essential air

Growth
Buds pushing against the white of winter's sleep

Progress
Moving forward past red emotions into better places

Beginner
The awkward fledgeling struggling for knowledge

Wealth
The color of money can taint what is really valuable.

Envy
Jealous eyes distort the truth, destroy the soul.

GREEN





3 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice take on the topic.

Shannon said...

oh, I like this-one for my bulletin board.

AGK said...

This was great! Thank you for participating :)