Sunday, March 13, 2005

TWP Creative Theme - WINGS (All caught up now!)

faeriewings
Arrgh. Having problems with HELLO posting to my blog so I signed up for Flickr account and am still trying to figure things out. Anyway, click on the image for a larger view... I think it takes you to my Flickr site but I'd rather have any comments posted back here. I made it in Adobe Illustrator - something I've been playing with a lot lately. Since I got my new Wacom Intuous 3, 9x12" digitizing tablet, I've been going nuts and having fun - too much fun. Haven't been doing enough writing and composing.
The poem I wrote (if you can't see it):
On faerie wings
Our dreams take flight
To lift our souls
Into the night
Our thoughts no longer
Fettered here
But free to traverse
'Round the sphere
And soon we see
Great fantasy
And loose ourselves
In reverie.
©2005 Eleanor Lethbridge

No comments: